- Goat Cheese
- Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Cottage Cheese
- Seasoning Salt
- Sazon Completa
1. Boil pasta in salted water until tender.
2. Build your Cheese Sauce: Heat milk, lots of cheddar cheese, goat cheese and seasoning in a sauce pan. Once cheese is melted, slowly stir/whisk in flour to thicken.
3. Pour pasta into a baking pan, add seasoning, cheese sauce, all cheeses, and a nice creamy layer of cottage cheese.
4. Combine ingredients and let rest. (This gives time for the dairy components to settle and absorb all of that cheesy goodness!)
5. Add a generous layer of your cheeses (excluding the cottage cheese) to the top and dense pack it into a muffin/cupcake tin.
6. Slice pepper Jack cheese into small rectangles (or thinly shred) and layer to allow cheese enough space to melt.
7. Bake in oven on 400 degrees for about 15 minutes (or until cheese is fully melted and begins to crust)
8. Pull out, top with extra cheese sauce, garnish with crispy bacon and serve!