- Pickle Masala
- Indian Curry Powder
- Chicken Masala
- Poultry Season
- Seasoning Salt
- Black Pepper
- Soy Sauce
- Tamarind Concentrate
- Organic Sriracha Garlic BBQ Sauce
- Szechuan Spicy Sauce
- Minced Garlic
- Green Peppers
- Black Sesame Seeds
- Vegetable Oil
- Put wings in bowl and generously season them with Pickle Masala, Indian Curry Powder, Chicken Tiki Masala, Turmeric, Poultry Seasoning, Black Pepper, Seasoning Salt and Black Sesame Seeds.
- Prep for frying. Add flour, Seasoning Salt, Black Sesame seeds, and mix.
- Heat vegetable oil in pan on a medium-high heat.
- Toss chicken wings in flour mixture, being sure to dust off any excess flour. Once pan is hot (do the spritz test, and BACK UP, lol), use tongs to lay wings in oil, one at a time.
- Since we are not "deep frying", be sure to check wings every 2-3 minutes, making sure they are GOLDEN brown on each side. Once they are golden brown, remove from pan and let them rest on a bed of paper towel.
- Build Sauce. Sautee veggies, and minced garlic and fresh parsley. Once they've softened a bit, add sauces in THIS ORDER: Tamarind Concentrate, Szechuan Spicy Sauce, a Dash of Soy Sauce, and Organic Sriracha Garlic BBQ Sauce.
- Let sauce simmer. Once the veggies have softened, and the sauce has begun to reduce a bit, add 1/4 cup of water, and more Sriracha BBQ Sauce.
- Once your sauce is ready, lightly toss wings in sauce and serve. You may also choose to leave wings as is, and use sauce for dipping. This can prevent chicken wings from becoming soggy, and allows guests to use as much or as little sauce as they please.