- Beef Roast
- Bell Peppers (Green and Red)
- Seasoning Salt
- Italian Seasoning
- Black Pepper
- Red Wine (Used Merlot for this Recipe)
- Vegetable Oil
- Generously season roast with all dry ingredients
2. Brown roast on ALL sides in a pressure cooker.
3. Once browned, build sauce. De-glaze bottom of pot with red wine. Add Onion, Bell Peppers, Butter, Seasoning Salt, and Sugar. (Sugar helps cut the bitterness from the dry red wine... In this case, the Merlot)
4. Cover pressure cooker, and let cook for 1hr and 20 minutes.
5. After the allotted cooking time, use a fork to check tenderness. If the fork goes through seamlessly, then the roast is done. If it is difficult to get the fork through, cover again, and set for an additional 30 mins, or until tender.
6. Once Roast is finally tender, use a spoon or baster to baste the roast. You want to baste multiple times, every 2-5 mins. Once the roast is moist, and completely saturated in the sauce, carve and serve.