- Chopped Asparagus
- Chopped Onions
- Chopped Peppers
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Goat Cheese
- Garlic Salt
- Sazon Completa
- Melt butter in skillet on medium heat.
- Saute veggies in butter on a medium-high heat, and add dry seasonings to taste.
- Once veggies have caramelized a bit, and still retain a slight crunch, lower heat and add your eggs.
- Season eggs with dry seasonings, use a wooden spoon to break the yolks, fold in veggies and lightly scramble.
- Once eggs have been lightly scrambled, add goat cheese, and sprouts.
- Once eggs are scrambled soft, remove from heat, add shredded cheese, and trap the eggs with a pot top-- This will help the cheese melt using the residual heat, without overcooking the eggs.
- Once cheese is melted, transfer it to a plate and top it off with a Sriracha swirl.
- Garnish with sprouts, goat cheese, your favorite greens, serve and enjoy!